There are many factors to take into account when buying or refinancing a home. One to be considered is how adding a home security system helps in lowering insurance premiums. Home security is more relevant for contents insurance and the more deterrents there are for a would-be burglar at your home, the lower your premiums will be. Here is an interesting article we found from Canstar
- The suburd you live in impacts your insurance premium
- Deadbolts are imperitive for insurance companies.
- Smoke alarms are also good for lowering premiums
- The more security you have the better it is.
- Consider the lifetime savings of your premiums
- Cost of a self installed security system, to a professional one.
- Find out what your neighbours security measures are
- Research crime rates in your area as they will have
We have had many experiences where the insurance has not been paid out due to poor positioning of installed security cameras, yes the loophole. So even when considering installing your own cameras in the home, think about how much it would cost to consult a professional to install it compared to you doing it yourself and how much more cover you will have when it is installed by a licensed professional. We can have a technician to you within a day and your system installed within a 3-5day period or investigate our Yale Alarm system which we can install the same day.
Get a Free Quote Today
Talk To Our Security Specialist Today Click Option 3 when you call.